- Using Photoshop. Open the photo you want to edit then duplicate it to serve as back-up just in case you got mistakes, then click the eye on the left side of the layer to make it invisible.
- Then from the duplicated copy, I used the lasso tool to select the portion of the photo to be deleted.
- After that, open the photo you want as the background. Put it above the layer of the duplicated copy.
- Adjust the size of your background photo to fit nicely at the back of the original photo.
- Then apply filter/blur/gaussian blur/4.5 pixels or more.
- That’s it, you have changed the background of your photo.
Technorati Tags: basic photo editing